Naomi Campbell Takes Up Kabbalah Religion To Ease Her TemperOctober 19th, 2010 - 8:05 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 19, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Naomi Campbell is reportedly so fed up with her temper that she has decided to convert to Kabbalah religion in the belief that only the religion will help her to keep a check on her anger. The British supermodel is fighting two cases in court in which she has been accused of using violence and physical assaults on her home staff.
In a statement to the media after it was reported that Naomi Campbell had decided to make the Kabbalah teachings a part of her regular life, the supermodel said that all she wants at this stage of her life is calm, quiet and peace. And Naomi Campbell is sure that the Kabbalh will help her achieve not only calmness, but will also generate positive energy in her which will ultimately help her to keep a check on her anger. Naomi Campbell has been the reigning queen of the ramp for quite some time now. She is now 40 years old and thus at a stage when she needs to take control of her life.
From the words of the supermodel it is evident that Naomi Campbell has realized the benefits of the Kabbalah religion. She says that the results are evident in her nature. The supermodel was also spotted in New York recently speaking to the Kabbalah mentor Rabbi Eitan Yardeni, who also provides advice to pop diva Madonna. Other celebrities who have taken to Kabbalah are Demi Moore and partner Ashton Kutcher.
– Sampurn Wire
- Naomi Campbell takes to Kabbalah for temper - Oct 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell to follow kabbalah? - May 13, 2010
- Who Inspires Naomi Campbell? - Oct 21, 2010
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow tries to bring Kabbalah to the Hamptons - Jul 20, 2010
- Moore denies reconciliation with Kutcher - May 28, 2012
- Kabbalah set people on positive path: Kutcher - Aug 28, 2011
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Paltrow Tries To Bring Kabbalah To Hamptons - Jul 20, 2010
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher tweet during Jewish holidays - Sep 20, 2010
- Moore, Kutcher to divorce - Nov 18, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow bringing kabbalah to the Hamptons? - Jul 19, 2010
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
Tags: anger, ashton kutcher, calmness, demi moore, diva, eitan yardeni, home staff, kabbalah, kabbalh, madonna, mentor, naomi campbell, october 19, physical assaults, positive energy, quite some time, rabbi, ramp, supermodel, temper