Naomi Campbell settles legal dispute with ex-maidJanuary 15th, 2009 - 6:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 15 (ANI): Naomi Campbell has finally put to rest the legal dispute with her former maid, who had accused the supermodel of being a “violent super-bigot”.
The 38-year-old catwalk queen has settled the lawsuit with her ex-housekeeper Gaby Gibson, but the details of the settlement have not been disclosed.
“Everybody’’s happy with the way it ended,” the New York Daily News quoted Campbells lawyer David Breitbart as saying.
Gibson sued Campbell in November 2006, charging that she thumped her when she couldn”t find a pair of the supermodel’’s Stella McCartney jeans.
She also alleged that she was a “violent super-bigot” who poked fun at her broken English, called her a “bad Romanian” and yelled “You are not in the Third World anymore, stupid!” (ANI)
- Why do celebs lose their cool? Status-linked ego, say experts - Feb 25, 2012
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Fashion pals pay final respects to Alexander McQueen - Feb 26, 2010
- Naomi Campbell denies lying under oath in perfume case - Nov 05, 2010
- Campbell settles lawsuit with former employee - Jan 16, 2009
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011
- I will not be held hostage to my past, says Naomi Campbell - Mar 05, 2010
- Naomi Campbell's public bust-up with angry fan - Dec 07, 2009
- Naomi Campbell Takes Up Kabbalah Religion To Ease Her Temper - Oct 19, 2010
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- Naomi Campbell accused of assaulting driver - Mar 03, 2010
- Campbell to raise funds with charity fashion show at Cannes - May 13, 2011
- Vogue's boss calls Naomi Campbell 'a joy to work with' - Sep 10, 2010