Naomi Campbell goes for a vacation every 6 weeks to keep her coolOctober 27th, 2010 - 6:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 27 (ANI): Naomi Campbell has found a way to keep her infamous temper cool-a relaxing holiday every six weeks.The catwalk queen’s outbursts have landed her in trouble on many occasions in recent years.
She served 200-hour community service sentence in 2008 after assaulting two police officers at London’s Heathrow Airport.
Campbell insisted that she has calmed down a lot now, and credits regular vacations with helping her keep her cool.
“I learnt that I need a break every six weeks. When I overwork myself I lose control,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Germany’s Welt am Sonntag
“Now I know that it’s better to disappear for a while at the right time,” she added. (ANI)
- I'm praying to make peace with myself, says Naomi Campbell - Sep 07, 2010
- Naomi Campbell takes temper-taming lessons from Nelson Mandela - Mar 22, 2010
- Naomi Campbell Takes Up Kabbalah Religion To Ease Her Temper - Oct 19, 2010
- 'I'm not just a bad-tempered diva', insists Naomi Campbell - May 04, 2010
- Campbell accused of lying about ex-manager's profits in perfume dispute - Nov 04, 2010
- Campbell to raise funds with charity fashion show at Cannes - May 13, 2011
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Susan Boyle ashamed of tantrums - Nov 02, 2011
- Naomi Campbell denies lying in court - Aug 11, 2010
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- Naomi Campbell takes to Kabbalah for temper - Oct 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Campbell turns reporter! - Feb 04, 2011
- Who Inspires Naomi Campbell? - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: catwalk, community service sentence, daily express, germany, heathrow airport, london, naomi campbell, occasions, police officers, queen, relaxing holiday, right time, six weeks, temper, vacations, welt