Naomi Campbell dons fur vest on 90-degree afternoonJune 29th, 2010 - 6:34 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 29 (ANI): British model Naomi Campbell has proven she takes her job seriously after she donned a fur vest on a 90-degree afternoon to model for Dennis Basso’s fall/winter 2010 campaign.
A team including photographer Tom Munro and stylist Patti Wilson took over the Mobil gas station at 10th Avenue and 14th Street for the shoot, the New York Post reported.
Campbell took a moment out from working to chat with Ellen Barkin, a faithful Basso client, and Mickey Rourke, who stopped by together to say hello.
The leggy supermodel has been the face of Basso since last year. The new ad campaign will break in September. (ANI)
- Naomi Campbell Turning Bald? - Jul 03, 2010
- Naomi Campbell poses naked with Russian sable fur - Sep 01, 2009
- Naomi Campbell Going Bald In Certain Portions Of Her Head - Jul 03, 2010
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011
- Naomi Campbell's driver claims she punched him - Mar 03, 2010
- Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremony - Jul 16, 2012
- Big names walk the ramp for Naomi Campbell's Haiti "Fashion for Relief" - Feb 14, 2010
- Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi Campbell - Sep 23, 2010
- Naomi to judge modelling show - May 03, 2012
- Naomi Campbell denies lying under oath in perfume case - Nov 05, 2010
- Who Inspires Naomi Campbell? - Oct 21, 2010
- Naomi Campbell scraps promotional event to avoid climbing up stairs! - Jun 08, 2010
- Campbell spices up restaurant dinner with her own salt, pepper shakers! - Aug 25, 2010
- Naomi Campbell fails to pay income tax - Aug 18, 2010
- Naomi Campbell Takes Up Kabbalah Religion To Ease Her Temper - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: 10th avenue, ad campaign, british model, dennis basso, ellen barkin, fall winter, fur vest, job, june 29, leggy supermodel, mickey rourke, mobil gas station, naomi campbell, new york post, patti wilson, photographer, stylist, tom munro