Naomi Campbell blames ex-boss for spoilt diva imageApril 9th, 2009 - 1:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Supermodel Naomi Campbell slams her former boss, saying he is responsible for her bad reputation as a spoilt diva.
Campbell said she will never forgive Elite boss John Casablancas for what he said about her once she left his agency, contactmusic.com reports.
“He had to attack me because I decided to leave. Models can leave agencies. I was not under a written contract. I was shocked to see how he acted. He started that first rumour (that I was tough to work with),” Campbell told a magazine.
But Campbell sees herself as a winner as she still works with the best photographers in the world.
“The people that love me, love me and that’s what matters to me,” she added.
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- Campbell would've loved to be sprinter - Aug 11, 2012
- Naomi Campbell praises French president - Oct 19, 2010
- Naomi Campbell denies attacking photographer - Aug 04, 2009
- Campbell misses McQueen's advice - Dec 25, 2010
- Naomi Campbell "flirted" with Taylor before receiving "blood diamonds", Carole White tells court - Aug 09, 2010
- Vogue's boss calls Naomi Campbell 'a joy to work with' - Sep 10, 2010
- Mia Farrow disputes Naomi Campbell's 'blood diamond' story - Aug 09, 2010
- Naomi Campbell engaged? - Aug 03, 2011
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Campbell gets angry when people she trusts let her down - May 05, 2010
- 'I'm not just a bad-tempered diva', insists Naomi Campbell - May 04, 2010
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Campbell wants kids, but only when she is ready - Sep 02, 2010