“Nanhi Si Kali meri laadli’ an emotional drama on DD1January 14th, 2010 - 3:09 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
“Nanhi Si Kali…Meri Laadli’ is a story of a daughter, a very loving beti…Guddi.
After three decades Guddi, a girl child, takes birth in Khanna family after lots of worship.
Obviously Guddi is the laadli of each and everyone. She is lovely, adorable, expressive, naughty, emotional, popular and she is an asset.
Sukhdev, her father, is proud of her but at the same time very possessive about her. Guddi’s likes and dislikes depend on her father Sukhdev. She won’t go against her father.
She is not same at every age in her life. Guddi is no more a child now. She grows and starts thinking independently .She falls in love with Saurya once she meets him. Her father doesn’t believe and accepts that his daughter has grown and she should lead her life on her own.
This is the conflict every parent goes through. Khanna family also faces this. For a father his child always remains a child. But that is a concern not a fact of life.
Starting on Doordarshan National from January 4, 2010 every Monday–Thursday at 9 pm.
-Telly Café Team
- The girl child is precious, empower her: urge celebrities - Apr 12, 2009
- Amrita Rao walks the ramp for girl child - Nov 03, 2010
- STAR Plus announces the LAADLI WEEK in association with the Mahindra's Nanhi Kali Project, for educating the underprivileged girl child - Mar 18, 2009
- Woman attempts suicide after killing her kids - Feb 04, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Very few shows complete 1,000 episodes: Smita on 'Balika Vadhu' - May 13, 2012
- Bihar legislator's father held for torture on her complaint - Dec 01, 2009
- Laadli Bebo and Nanhi Kali joins hands. - Mar 17, 2009
- Musical fragrance captures Bollywood - Feb 22, 2010
- Despite poverty, disability, these Bengal students shine - Jun 02, 2012
- President Patil visits Amritsar to support save girl child campaign - Oct 06, 2010
- Book Afreen's father for murder: NCPCR - Apr 11, 2012
- Knotty affair: Ratan Rajpoot to show her real side in 'Swayamvar' (With Image) - Jan 06, 2011
- Singing and sought after, Lata turns 81 (Sep 28 is Lata Mangeshkar's birthday) - Sep 27, 2010
- Payal Rohatgi on Raaz Pichle Janam Ka! - Jan 11, 2010