Nadine Coyle stuns diners by weighing her food at London restaurantJune 4th, 2009 - 1:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 4 (ANI): ‘Girls Aloud’ star Nadine Coyle shocked diners at London’s top restaurant The Ivy, when she ordered a portion of plain fish without vegetables or sauce.
She then took out a set of digital scales to help her decide how much she could possibly stomach, and later ordered the rest to be taken away.
Onlookers revealed that there was almost non-existent food on her plate.
“It was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t believe it when she just whipped out the mini scales and put them in the middle of the table to weigh bits of her fish,” the Sun quoted one as saying.
“Even more bizarre was the fact that she acted as though it was the most normal thing in the world.
“Everyone was staring at her but she just carried on weighing her food,” the source added. (ANI)
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Nadine Coyle 'solo album delaying Girls Aloud reunion' - May 17, 2010
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Cole, Coyle patch up - Jun 12, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Nadine Coyle doesn't like over-confident men - Oct 20, 2010
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Singer Nadine Coyle splits from footballer boyfriend Jason Bell - Aug 06, 2010
- Girls Aloud not splitting up, says Nicola Roberts - Apr 25, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011