‘Na Aana Is Des Laado’ goes off air July 27June 29th, 2012 - 9:17 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 29 (IANS) After running successfully for four years and 850 episodes, “Na Aana Is Des Laado”, about female foeticide, is set to come to an end. It goes off air July 27.
In the show, Meghna Malik plays Ammaji who is against girl child. The show tracked Ammaji’s journey from being a stern sarpanch in approval of female infanticide and her change of heart.
“We do not believe in stretching a story unnecessarily, rather end at an appropriate note. We are happy with the recognition and appreciation that the show has received so far, and believe that it is time to wrap up the show,” Prashaant Bhatt, weekday programming head, Colors, said in a statement.
“Drawing curtains to this fiction show makes us proud about having created such a bold series and we promise to continue to innovate and experiment in our future programming as well,” he added.
- TRPs rule the roost, affect storyline: TV actress Meghna Malik - Dec 21, 2010
- Ammaji-Sia Battle Now In Public Eye - Aug 07, 2010
- Mallika Sherawat Comes As A Savior Of Sia In ‘Na Aana Is Des Laado’ - Oct 15, 2010
- Aman Verma Turns Negative As Bhanu Pratap On COLORS Na Aana Is Des Laado - Nov 02, 2010
- Farida Jalal returns to small screen as 'Ammaji' (With Images) - May 18, 2011
- Aman Verma to play negative role in '...Laado' - Oct 29, 2010
- NCW unhappy with Colors on female foeticide serial - May 14, 2010
- Ammaji of 'Laado' turns stuntwoman (Snippets) - Apr 16, 2010
- Ammaji turns stuntwoman - Apr 13, 2010
- Ammaji finds her match in kidnapper Shikha - Apr 09, 2010
- Meghna Malik against female infanticide - May 19, 2009
- Modernity a far cry for women on small screen (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 06, 2010
- 'Laado' Goes The Damini Way - Jul 03, 2010
- Raghav to die in 'Na Aana Is Des Laado'? - Dec 14, 2009
- Who's afraid of IPL? Not Hindi TV channels - Mar 21, 2012