Myleene Klass attributes success to hard work and luckFebruary 1st, 2009 - 12:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 1 (ANI): Myleene Klass has attributed her success to hard work and a little bit of luck.
The talented pianist, whose latest job was presenting Channel 4 show 10 Years Younger, is doing especially well out of her stint on talent show Popstars.
“It’’s nice to think that if you do work hard and if you do keep believing then good things do come from that, ” The Daily Express quoted her as saying,
She added: “There is a lot to be said for how far hard work will get you and how far luck comes into that equation as well but I do believe that if you just carry on going then it has to work out.
“My dad used to say, ”If you throw enough darts at the target one of them will hit” and that’’s the process that I live my life by.”
However, the 30-year-old, who has tried her hand in pop, classical piano, presenting and modelling, has claimed that theres one area that is completely out of reach for her cooking shows.
Myleene told Heat Radio: “Gordon Ramsay wanted me to do something with him and I had to say to his people, ”I can”t cook, so what don”t you understand?”” (ANI)
- Myleene Klass offered Bollywood film? - Jul 23, 2011
- Myleene Klass expecting second baby girl - Nov 11, 2010
- Child prodigy performs with Mexican philharmonic - Mar 06, 2012
- Myleene Klass regrets talking about Hollywood 'sex contract' - Feb 01, 2011
- Myleene Klass gives birth to baby daughter - Mar 26, 2011
- Myleene Klass denies that she got a tattoo - Apr 23, 2011
- Myleene Klass denies early birth rumours - Jan 27, 2011
- This 'iband' creates music on their palms (With Images) - Jul 22, 2012
- Soha takes piano classes, pleases mommy dearest - Apr 11, 2012
- Myleene Klass denies post-natal depression reports - Sep 21, 2010
- Myleene Klass says Hollywood A-lister propositioned her with sex contract - Sep 29, 2010
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- 'Time fashion industry is viewed as serious business' - Aug 04, 2011
- Myleene Klass on her mother being the inspiration of her life - Oct 11, 2010
- Solo album magic wanes: Digital media may revive it - Aug 07, 2012