My ‘womaniser’ image is media created, says Peter CookOctober 12th, 2008 - 1:55 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 12 (IANS) Supermodel Christie Brinkley’s ex-husband Peter Cook denies that he was a “womaniser” or a “sex-crazed pervert” as reported by the media.Cook, an architect, revealed all this on Barbara Walters’ TV show “20/20″. He said that he is just portrayed that way in the media, reports tmz.com. He also went on to clarify that he was not interested in money in the divorce trial with his wife Brinkley. He referred to his bad reputation as an “elephant in the room”.
Cook says he just wants his children to know him for who he really is.
There have been reports that Cook is immersed in pornography and that he had a sexual relationship with his 18-year-old assistant Diana Bianchi.
The pair’s divorce became official in October this year.
- Christie Brinkley & Peter Cook finally settle their divorce issues - Oct 14, 2009
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Christie Brinkley selling off wedding dress - Mar 11, 2010
- Christie Brinkleys hubby in tears as mistress lifts the lid off their affair - Jul 03, 2008
- Model Christie Brinkley, ex hubby in new custody ''breach'' fued - Jan 08, 2009
- Christie Brinkley''s hubby''s sex tape with teen employee does exist - Oct 16, 2008
- Brinkley's ex-hubby Cook says bitter divorce battle revived his career - Sep 04, 2009
- Christie Brinkley, Peter Cook finalize divorce - Oct 09, 2008
- Christie Brinkley set to dish dirt about hubby during messy divorce battle - Jun 20, 2008
- Christie Brinkley won't marry again - Jul 12, 2011
- Peter Cooks teenage ex lands Playboy offer - Oct 19, 2008
- TV writer Don Brinkley dead - Jul 16, 2012
- I haven't given up on love: Christie Brinkley - May 31, 2011
- Christie Brinkley breaks silence on hubbys obsession with sex, scandal - Jul 08, 2008
- Man flirts with girl after killing fiancee - Sep 21, 2011