My wife my greatest critic: Kabir KhanAugust 10th, 2012 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 10 (IANS) Whenever Kabir Khan wants an honest opinon on his work, the director relies on his wife, TV anchor Mini Mathur, because she won’t hesitate to tell him that his work is “terrible”.
“She is my conscious sounding board. She is the first person who sees my script; she is the first person who sees my film, she is the strongest critic. She knows that nobody will tell me the way my film has come out,” Kabir told IANS.
“If there is something that she has not liked, she will clearly tell me on my face. She will say, ‘it is terrible’. My wife Mini is my greatest critic.
“She is also somebody who loves the kind of stuff I do. We talk about our professional life. She is part and parcel of entire process of all my films,” he added.
When asked whether would he direct Mini in the near future, Kabir said: “Mini, for some strange reason, has decided not to act. Once in a while she does, but that is for a friend. You will not see me directing her.”
After critically acclaimed “Kabul Express” and “New York”, Kabir is currently gearing up for the release of his third film “Ek Tha Tiger”. Featuring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, it is scheduled for an Aug 15 release.
- Kabir Khan calls 'Ek Tha Tiger' complete package - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' to release Aug 15 (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' not anti-Pakistan, assures Kabir Khan - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' will be super hit, predicts Aamir - Jul 12, 2012
- Salim Khan feels 'Ek Tha...' is Salman's landmark film - Jul 22, 2012
- Salman says no to small town promotional tour - Aug 07, 2012
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' will sustain on content: Kabir Khan - Aug 09, 2012
- Salman perturbed over marriage-related queries - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger': Gripping espionage romp, with unique star chemistry (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Aug 16, 2012
- When Punjabi actor punched Salman over 25 times - Aug 13, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' promises full on entertainment (IANS Preview) - Aug 13, 2012
- One can easily fall in love with Katrina: Salman - Jul 13, 2012
- Movies are more than just numbers: Kabir Khan (Movie Snippets) - Sep 07, 2012
- Salman-Katrina's chemistry magical: Kabir Khan - Mar 07, 2012