My wedding will be amazing: SimpsonJune 8th, 2012 - 4:47 am ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson, who recently gave birth to her first child, can’t wait to marry fiance Eric Johnson and says her wedding will be “one of the most amazing weddings of all time”.
The 31-year-old, who gave birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson May 1, hasn’t set a wedding date yet, but she is hoping to tie the knot later this year.
“I can’t wait… I want to feel really great in a wedding dress. It’s going to be one of the most amazing weddings of all time,” showbizspy.com quoted Simpson as saying.
“I’d love to do it before the end of this year, but you just never know. I haven’t set a date yet,” she added.
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- 'No babies yet' for Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson - Nov 24, 2010
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Jessica Simpson wants 'plunging collarbone showing' wedding dress - Apr 16, 2011
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Newborn daughter makes Simpson emotional - May 09, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- I still don't have a wedding dress: Jessica Simpson - Aug 01, 2011
- Gypsy theme nursery for Simpson's new born - May 10, 2012
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012