My wedding day was perfect: BarrymoreJune 7th, 2012 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 7 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore, pregnant with her first child, says she couldn’t have wished for a better day to get married with art consultant Will Kopelman.
The couple, who have been dating for around 18 months, wed June 2 at their home in Montecito, California, in a simple Jewish ceremony, officiated by the Kopelman family’s rabbi.
“The day was perfect. Everyone we love and care about was there. It was as fun and meaningful as we ever could have hoped,” thesun.co.uk quoted Barrymore as saying.
The 37-year-old, who has been married twice before, wore a flower-embroidered Chanel gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which showed off her ever-growing baby bump.
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Drew Barrymore's 'hot' lunch date with new boyfriend - Mar 24, 2011
- Madonna defends Adele - Mar 12, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012