My sons influence who I date: Pamela AndersonSeptember 19th, 2011 - 7:44 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 19 (IANS) Actress Pamela Anderson says her choice of men is influenced by her sons, 15-year-old Brandon and 13-year-old Dylan.
“My sons influence who I date, but maybe as they get older my attitude towards men may change. It’s just when you’re a single mum, unfortunately I think we date for our kids. You think, ‘Who are my kids going to want to hang out with?’ Rather than who you want,” Pamela told OK! magazine.
The 44-year-old actress says she is single at the moment but is confident she will eventually meet the right man, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I am single. I like someone with a bit of an edge. Someone who’s passionate about what they do. But I guess I haven’t found that magical combination of everything yet. Someday I’ll find someone,” she said.
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Pamela won't date British man - Sep 14, 2010
- Pamela Anderson on brief celibacy - Aug 10, 2012
- I'll never find the right man: Dunst - Jul 12, 2012
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- Pamela Anderson rules out reunion with ex-husband - Nov 12, 2009
- Holmes wants to date tall men - Sep 13, 2012
- Topless scene in 'Magic Mike' made sense for Olivia - Jul 11, 2012
- Pamela Anderson does not have hots for Brits - Sep 14, 2010
- When Pamela Anderson was shy of nudity - Dec 24, 2010
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012