My son wants me to have a girlfriend: Peter AndreOctober 5th, 2010 - 1:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 5 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre says he is “open” to finding a new girlfriend because his five-year-old son Junior keeps asking him when he will find love again.
“Junior keeps saying to me, ‘When are you going to get a girlfriend daddy?’ And I tell him, ‘I’ll tell you when I get one. Remember you’ve got four, I only want one,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Andre as saying.
“I’m very open to the idea, but I think when it happens, it happens. I’m in a good place in my life, should it come to me. Career-wise things couldn’t be going better, I have the greatest kids in the world, things couldn’t be better, I can’t grumble,” he said.
Peter is due to face former spouse Katie in court Thursday because he is suing her for slander over comments she made accusing him of having a relationship with his manager Claire Powell.
- Peter Andre rushed to hospital after collapsing with stomach pains - Nov 27, 2010
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Peter Andre a proud dad - Jul 30, 2012
- Peter Andre feels he has guardian angel - Oct 26, 2011
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- Andre, Rivas call it quits! - Apr 03, 2011
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Katie Price sues first husband Peter Andre - Mar 25, 2012
- 'I thought I was dead' says sick Peter Andre - Nov 29, 2010
- Katie Price admits wrongly accusing Peter Andre over ex-manager affair - Mar 20, 2010
- Elen Rivas opens up about her relationship with ex Frank Lampard - Jan 08, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Single' Peter Andre says he's over ex Katie Price, Elen Rivas - Apr 21, 2011
- Alex Reid is envious of big families - Nov 07, 2010