My son is over-protective: Christian AguileraMay 30th, 2011 - 7:22 am ICT by IANS
London, May 30 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera says that her three-year-old son Max is so “protective” about her that he refuses to let anyone touch her without his permission.
“If he was here right now, when you shook my hand (to greet me) he’d be like, ‘No! Don’t touch my (mummy’s) hand.’ He doesn’t get the whole thing yet that like mummy is a public personality. So he’s very protective. When I’m getting my make-up done and things like that, he’s like, ‘No! Don’t touch!’ And then he cuddles with me,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Aguilera as saying.
Max is Aguilera’s son with estranged husband Jordan Bratman who is a music executive.
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Aguilera gifts coffee-maker to two-year-old son - Dec 26, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says being a single mum is hard - Nov 19, 2010
- Richie all praise for Aguilera's strength - Nov 04, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera: 'I do EVERYTHING in bed' - Mar 07, 2011
- Aguilera professes love with lipstick marks - Sep 11, 2010
- Aguilera to launch another perfume - Mar 10, 2011
- Christina Aguilera loves being a mother - Nov 27, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- Split was tearful, says Christina Aguilera - Oct 22, 2010
- Christina Aguilera insists she is coping well with marriage split - Nov 24, 2010
- Christina Aguilera confirms split from hubby - Oct 13, 2010
- Christina Aguilera on her marriage - Sep 05, 2010