My son has a cleaning fetish: Christina AguileraMay 12th, 2009 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) Pop singer Christina Aguilera says her 16-month-old son, Max Liron, is a cleanliness freak.
“He has a cleaning fetish and he loves to run around with a rag and dust and clean, and he loves to clean his high chair after he has done eating. It is so cute. When I lift him down, the first thing he does is to take a rag and clean off his chair. He is mommy’s little helper,” femalefirst quoted Aguilera as saying.
Aguilera, 28, says Max is a fast learner and she and her husband, Jordan Bratman, have to be a little cautious because he absorbs everything like a sponge.
“He is absorbing everything like a sponge right now. We have to be cautious what we are saying around him. He is speaking a little Spanish too. He said mama and papa months ago,” said Aguilera.
“Ever since I have become a mom, I feel I have more knowledge and that makes me feel beautiful. I feel more centred, which makes me feel confident and sexy,” she added.
- Christina Aguilera's 16-month-old son has a cleaning fetish! - May 13, 2009
- Aguilera professes love with lipstick marks - Sep 11, 2010
- Christina Aguilera leaves romantic lipstick messages for hubby - Sep 12, 2010
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Christina Aguilera says being a single mum is hard - Nov 19, 2010
- Aguilera gifts coffee-maker to two-year-old son - Dec 26, 2010
- Christina Aguilera loves being a mother - Nov 27, 2010
- Aguilera to launch another perfume - Mar 10, 2011
- Christina Aguilera confirms split from hubby - Oct 13, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says she is a survivor - Nov 05, 2010
- Aguilera splits from husband - Oct 13, 2010
- Christina Aguilera insists she is coping well with marriage split - Nov 24, 2010
- My son is over-protective: Christian Aguilera - May 30, 2011
- Aguilera wants to do more movies - Dec 19, 2010
- Aguilera beams with pride for being a mother - Nov 27, 2010