My relationship with hubby ‘hasn’t been the easiest journey’: Gwen StefaniMarch 11th, 2011 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 11 (ANI): Gwen Stefani has revealed that she and her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale don’t have a picture-perfect marriage.
The singer admitted they are just like any other couple who have had ups and downs.
“I’ve been with Gavin for 14 years, and, let’s face it, that is a huge accomplishment,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling in Elle UK’s April issue.
“I feel so proud of that — it hasn’t been the easiest journey,” the No Doubt frontwoman said.
The Grammy winner, who has two sons - Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 2 - with Rossdale, said she makes sure to start her day with a solid foundation just for her husband.
“I wear makeup every single day. I like to wear makeup for Gavin, and I don’t feel energized till I’ve put it on. Then I’m ready to go,” she added. (ANI)
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- Staying in shape a daily struggle: Gwen Stefani - Mar 10, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Gwen Stefani feels safe in London - Jun 07, 2010
- Gwen Stefani spends $15,000 on son's birthday - Jun 05, 2010
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,