My movements getting stronger, better: Big BMarch 9th, 2012 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 9 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says his condition is much better since he was discharged from hospital following two abdominal surgeries.
“I repair well dear ones. My movements are getting stronger and better by the day. The strength in the voice is weak, the body still pains at certain times, but in all there is a great difference from the times in the hospital and now,” Amitabh posted on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
The 69-year-old underwent surgery Feb 11. He was kept under observation for 12 days after he complained of acute pain post surgery. At home, the workaholic star has been on complete rest, with restricted movement and diet.
“The wounds of the two surgeries have healed and sealed - they generally do on their own, or so they tell me. Certain actions need care. Food needs monitoring and rest,” he added.
The actor, who has some popular Holi numbers like “Rang barse” and “Holi khele Raghubeera” to his credit, kept away from the festivities Thursday.
“I took the benefit of the ailment and my condition to keep the colour and revelry at some distance. Watching my disposition, I think I did not have to work too hard for that,” he wrote.
- Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital (Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Big B gets better, comes out to greet fans (With Image) - Mar 12, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain - Feb 14, 2012
- Big B back home, upset with paparazzi's insensitivity (With Image) - Feb 24, 2012
- Big B unlikely to be discharged Tuesday - Feb 14, 2012
- Big B's health improves, feels hunger pangs - Feb 20, 2012
- Big B to be discharged from hospital later Thursday - Feb 23, 2012
- Big B 'frustrated' with frequent stomach pain - Apr 20, 2012
- After pain, Big B remains in hospital (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Amitabh's abdominal surgery legacy of 'Coolie' accident: Abhishek - Feb 10, 2012
- Big B prepares for abdominal surgery - Feb 09, 2012
- Big B shows satisfactory progress, feels less pain - Feb 21, 2012
- Big B battles sleepless nights in hospital - Feb 18, 2012
- Free me, says Big B - Feb 23, 2012
- Emraan, Esha sizzle in 'Jannat 2', says director (Movie Snippets) - Apr 04, 2012