My mother is nucleus of my existence: Aishwarya (With Images)March 23rd, 2012 - 5:39 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 23 (IANS) Actress Aishwarya Rai, who is busy playing mother to her three-and-half-month-old daughter, says her mom Vrinda is responsible for whatever she is today.
“She is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I’ve been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be,” Aishwarya said in a statement.
The former beauty queen acknowledged her mother with a special award of ‘She’s Worth It’ at the L’Oreal Paris Femina Awards 2012 recently.
Aishwarya was herself honoured with ‘The Iconic Woman of Worth’ award at the event. She looked resplendent in an Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla ensemble.
- Ash draws fans in Kochi (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Aug 20, 2012
- Bollywood ladies bless Ash at grand baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Not styling Ash for Cannes red carpet: Sabyassachi - May 20, 2012
- Aishwarya Rai still endorses L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- No breaking news of Ash's baby, skeleton coverage on TV - Nov 16, 2011
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Aishwarya And Kate Winslet To Shoot An Ad Together - Jul 13, 2010
- Leave Ash alone, say fans - Jun 01, 2012
- Zeenat Aman, Priya Dutt to judge Women Awards 2012 - Mar 13, 2012
- Ash replaced by Freida Pinto as Indian face of L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Sussanne Roshan opens another interior store - Mar 01, 2011
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Dimple Kapadia is our silent muse: Sandeep Khosla - Aug 18, 2012