My marriage is a miracle: Gwen StefaniSeptember 12th, 2012 - 5:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 12 (IANS) Singer Gwen Stefani has called her marriage to Gavin Rossdale a “miracle” as they prepare to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.
The No Doubt frontwoman wed the British rocker Sep 14, 2002 and they are parents to two sons, Kingston, six, and Zuma, four.
The couple is now getting ready to celebrate their anniversary Friday, reports contactmusic.com.
“(It is) a miracle. My biggest accomplishment is my marriage so far. Because it’s hard, everyone knows it’s hard. (Marriage) is something that I always wanted to do successfully. It was a dream of mine,” said Stefani.
“(Our relationship) is better than it’s ever been. Like, we’re learning about each other all the time. He’s an amazing dad, he works so hard… He balances me out. And he - he never stops liking me, which is awesome. It makes me feel happy, that someone likes me as much as he does,” she added.
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010