My man is mad about me : Milla JovovichAugust 24th, 2009 - 7:12 pm ICT by IBNS
By Abhrioop Mukherjee
Aug 24 (IBNS) In an intimate outdoor ceremony at Beverly Hills, actress Milla Jovovich married director Paul W.S. Anderson.
After the ceremony the happy bride blushed and told her close pals: “My man is mad about me.”
According to pals close to the couple, the duo are ‘headlong in love’ with each other.
“They make the world’s loveliest couple…they are so much in love with each other,” a close associate told media.
People.com reported that the bride, 33, wore a ’60’s-style mini dress she designed herself as she walked down the aisle in the backyard of the couple’s Spanish-style house, decorated with red and white floral arrangements. The couple’s 20-month-old daughter Ever Gabo was also present.
The couple exchanged matching 18k Neil Lane classic gold wedding bands, to go with Jovovich’s 19th century vintage gold engagement ring with colored pink, yellow and white diamonds.
Among the 50 guests in attendance were actor Patrick Dempsey and his wife Jillian.
“They’re a super duper couple,” says Lane of the newlyweds. “They clearly adore each other.”
Before the ceremony, guests enjoyed a cocktail reception By the pool, where a Spanish guitarist and a female vocalist entertained with traditional Spanish music.
After the ceremony, there was a reception that included entertainment
By Cuban musicians playing traditional Cuban drums. The wedding cake was a round, four-tiered white cake decorated with a ribbon.
Jovovich and Anderson, 44, first met in 2002, when he directed her in the box office hit Resident Evil. They welcomed daughter Ever Gabo in November 2006.
“Having a child has completely changed the way I look at my life,” Jovovich had said earlier this year. “I don’t worry about my career or what other people think about me. My main priority now is my child and my family.”
As for what the future holds for the couple? “I definitely want more kids!” Jovovich said. “I grew up as an only child, so I’ve always wanted to have a big family. I don’t know what the future will hold, but knock on wood, I hope it’ll bring me a big family.”
- Milla Jovovich weds director Paul W S Anderson - Aug 24, 2009
- Milla Jovovich gets married - Aug 24, 2009
- Jovovich marries 'Resident Evil' director - Aug 24, 2009
- Kat-Will's wedding cake choice creates stir in fashionable baking quarters - Mar 28, 2011
- Milla Jovovich talks about her food habits - Oct 11, 2011
- Milla Jovovich to tie the knot for third time - Dec 01, 2008
- Heidi Klum, Seal renew wedding vows - May 09, 2010
- Kat-Will's wedding cake designs revealed - Mar 27, 2011
- Wills-Kat wedding cake designs revealed - Mar 27, 2011
- Icing on the cake - the India connect at royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Grammer planning luxurious wedding despite divorce not being finalised - Feb 02, 2011
- Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani tie the knot - Jun 29, 2012
- Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani tie the knot (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- A 'badass' Jovovich in 'Resident Evil' - Sep 14, 2012
- Jovovich wants to travel with daughter - Nov 14, 2011
Tags: ceremony guests, cocktail reception, cuban musicians, director paul, female vocalist, floral arrangements, gold engagement ring, gold wedding bands, ibns, milla jovovich, mini dress, neil lane, outdoor ceremony, patrick dempsey, spanish guitarist, spanish music, spanish style, vintage gold, white cake, white diamonds