My life is not perfect :Jessica AlbaMarch 2nd, 2012 - 9:37 am ICT by IANS
London, March 2 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba says she doesn’t have a perfect life.
The 30-year-old, who raises two young daughters with husband Cash Warren, says she’d like to spend more time with her family but can’t because of work commitments.
“It’s not perfect. I’m constantly feeling I should be spending more time at home. I installed a kids’ corner in the office, and the baby is really easy right now. But every day is evolving and changing. If I’m not going to be home all day, I know I’ll be home at night,” showbizspy.com quoted Alba as saying.
“I feel like I’ve finally come into my own and become the person I always should have been, or that I always wanted to be. I feel more grounded, free and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have,” she added.
- Jessica Alba wears scarves to cover sick - Apr 01, 2012
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- It was love at first sight with Warren, says Alba - Aug 13, 2010
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- I'm more considerate now: Jessica Alba - Oct 03, 2011
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- Hudgens loves being brunette - May 09, 2012