My life is like a reality TV show, says Uma ThurmanMarch 28th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 28 (ANI): Hollywood actress Uma Thurman feels that her life is like a reality TV show.
The 38-year-old star admits that she cannot recall a time when she wasn’t a celebrity.
” I don’t feel famous. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes I am, sometimes I’m not, but it’s hard to feel it. Does that make any sense?” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“I’d like to classify my life as a romantic comedy. Unfortunately I feel it’s probably more like a TV reality show,” she added.
Unlike other celebrities the Pulp Fiction star does not worry unduly about what her future holds for her.
” I used to be more paranoid and stressed, constantly worrying about my Plan B. But the truth is I don’t have one. Worrying about that is going to kill my Plan A, which is living the life I have right now and doing what I love to do while I’m blessed to be able to do it,” she added. (ANI)
- Khloe Kardashian vows to be bikini-ready in 4 months - Feb 07, 2011
- Sandra Echeverria reveals her true self in song - Aug 07, 2011
- Desi 'Kill Bill' series with Neetu Chandra? - Apr 07, 2012
- Thurman finds acting 'relaxing' - Mar 13, 2012
- Whitney Port not worried about fashion - Apr 19, 2011
- Single Uma Thurman content with personal life - Jan 05, 2012
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- I am scared of kissing on screen: Bipasha - Feb 14, 2012
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- Weight is my biggest struggle: Khloe Kardashian - Jan 27, 2011
- Soha finds reality shows addictive - Aug 24, 2012
- Uma Thurman nearly quit acting for children - Apr 30, 2010
- Uma Thurman turns singer - Feb 20, 2012
- Indian TV projects unhappy lives: Karan Johar (Interview) - Jun 13, 2012
- Cruz wants to slap women who worry about getting old - May 20, 2011
Tags: actress uma thurman, celebrities, celebrity, hollywood, hollywood actress, london, mirror, old star, plan b, pulp fiction, reality show, reality tv show, romantic comedy, truth, tv reality, uma thurman