My latest perfume inspired by daughter: MossNovember 4th, 2011 - 6:23 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 4 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss says her latest perfume Lilabelle has been inspired by her nine-year-old daughter Lila Grace.
“Lilabelle is my most personal fragrance yet, inspired by my daughter Lila. It is a really soft and gentle scent yet also a bit daring,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 37-year-old as saying.
“I created it for both for grown women who want to remain young at heart and teens who want glamour and sophistication. It’s my gift to every woman and girl who lives life to the full,” she added.
Moss, who wed husband Jamie Hince in July this year, describes the fragrance as “pretty, soft fruity floriental” in smell.
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- I don't leave home without perfume: Kate Moss - Dec 02, 2010
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Moss has prudish daughter - Oct 11, 2011
- Justin Bieber to create fragrance for women - May 21, 2011
- Kate Moss is engaged? - Jan 19, 2010
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010