My kids will be in showbiz: SpearsSeptember 21st, 2011 - 5:30 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Britney Spears thinks her sons will definitely be performers when they are older.
The “Hold It Against Me” hitmaker — who has sons Sean Preston, six, and five-year-old Jayden James with ex-husband Kevin Federline — feels both her boys love to show off what they have learned from her dancers while they accompany her on road trips, reports contactmusic.com.
“When I’m on the road they come with me and they love being on the road. When I was younger I was always on the road and it’s always exciting,” she said.
“They are in awe, they come home and copy the dancers and the dancers’ moves and try to get on their heads and do spins and do all these things. They’ll definitely, probably be, in the entertainment businesses,” she added.
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Spears dreads thought of having sex talk with sons - Jul 05, 2010
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011