My kids motivated me to do stunts: Angelina JolieApril 16th, 2010 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
New York, April 16 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has admitted that her kids motivated her to take up action stunts in her new movie “Salt”.
“The funny thing about having children is that now I am twice as motivated to do a cool stunt because my kids will like it. I had just had two babies, and the push to be physically strong was very welcome at the time,” people.com quoted her as saying.
Filming for the movie began eight months after she gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne. Jolie has also performed a lot of action stunts in her previous films like “Wanted” and “Tomb Raider”.
“Salt” is slated for June release this year.
- Jolie's fave actor: Brad Pitt - Apr 17, 2010
- Angelina Jolie does own stunts to impress her children - May 10, 2010
- Jolie felt tough again after shooting 'Salt' - Aug 21, 2010
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Her kids know when Jolie is funny - May 08, 2011
- Here's why Jolie enjoyed 'Salt' action - Aug 21, 2010
- Angelina Jolie performs stunts to impress kids - May 30, 2010
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Jolie does own stunts to impress her kids - May 10, 2010
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Angelina Jolie Talks Salty At Comic-Con - Jul 23, 2010
- Jolie too busy to keep fit - Jul 20, 2010
- Brangelina enjoy day out with kids in New Orleans - Mar 21, 2011
- Brangelina plan lake-side vacation - Aug 29, 2012