My hubby saved me: Amy WinehouseNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
“I really thought I was on the way out. My husband Blake saved my life, brought me into the hospital. Often I don’t know what I do. Then the next day the memory returns. Blake told me later what had happened and then I was engulfed in shame,” the Sun quoted her, as saying.
“Recently I saw a picture of when I came out of the hospital. I didn’t recognise myself.
“I believe I live through pain. If you suffer for something, it means to me that it is not unimportant,’ she added.
Winehouse also said that she began to take pills to counter depression in her teens.
“Since then I have taken pills for depression but they slowed me down. I believe there are lots of people who have these mood changes,” she said.
“I just have this great good luck to have found this outlet - my music,” she added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Is Blake Fielder-Civil cheating on Amy Winehouse? - Jan 17, 2010
- Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil will remarry, predicts psychic - Jan 25, 2010
- Winehouse blasts goddaughter over Fielder-Civil reconciliation comments - Dec 23, 2009