My hubby is a ‘terrible’ dancer: Scary SpiceNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:18 am ICT by admin
“I make him stand there, and I dance around him,” the Mirror quoted her, as saying.
“He’s terrible. But he’s a good stand-in - he’s good at standing there and staying still.”
Extremely elated by her full on full marks the Scary Spice revealed that though she had an eye infection during the week she could now feel her eyes in a different shape.
Meanwhile, Brown also admitted that she is worried that the band’s reunion tour would ignite her battle with eating disorders.
She confessed that she never wanted to be on diet but in order to be the part of all-girl band she had to be in the perfect shape. (ANI)
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B heads out with hubby amid 'split' reports - Aug 31, 2010
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B and hubby join the Mile High Club - Oct 11, 2010
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011