My heart’s broken, says Hilton’s motherJune 28th, 2011 - 10:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton’s mother Kathy is heart broken after her daughter’s split from nightclub owner Cy Waits.
Hilton, 30, split from the entrepreneur after 18 months of dating.
“He really is an angel. I do adore him. My heart is broken. That’s why I don’t like getting close to the boyfriends because they become like a part of the family,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kathy as saying.
Kathy has also advised Hilton to concentrate on spending some quality time with her family.
“I think it’s very hard to be with somebody that’s in the limelight when you’re really not into that. The thing is, she goes from one boyfriend to the next. I think she will be single for a while,” she said.
“I told her, you need girlfriend time right now and family time. We don’t need to just put a band-aid on this.”
- Paris Hilton wants kids with boyfriend - Mar 13, 2011
- Cy is a good guy: Paris Hilton - Jun 25, 2011
- Hilton has no time for marriage - Jul 08, 2012
- Hilton, Waits part ways - Jun 21, 2011
- Hilton's boyfriend inspires her to be the best - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton reunites with Nicole Richie - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton gets cozy with 'Hangover' director - Jul 03, 2011
- Hilton's beau gifts her super-car on birthday - Feb 17, 2011
- Paris Hilton: Boyfriend CY Waits A Great Inspiration - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton ready to wed at 30 - Jan 20, 2011
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- Paris Hilton takes up body-building - Feb 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton Banned From Nightclubs? - Sep 02, 2010
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012