My family has given me the reason to exist, says DeppDecember 12th, 2007 - 3:42 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 12 (ANI): Hollywood hunk Johnny Depp has said that his partner Vanessa Paradis and his two children have given him the reason to live.
The Pirates Of The Caribbean star has two children Lily-Rose, eight, and Jack, five with Paradis.
“My family is my sanctuary. I live for them now. I finally found a reason to exist in this world, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
There is nothing like it. I would give everything away, if I could only keep my family, he said.
The 44-year-old actor met the French actress Vanessa Paradis on the sets of The Ninth Gate in 1998. (ANI)
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp wants normal day with kids - Nov 11, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Johnny Depp wants to 'run away screaming' from technology - Jan 11, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Johnny Depp reveals life hasn't always been so easy - May 02, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012