My chest has become blouse: Sujoy Ghosh (Movie Snippets)July 16th, 2012 - 2:18 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 16 (IANS) Bollywood films come and go, but even after over four months since “Kahaani” hit the screens, Sujoy Ghosh is still receiving praise galore for the movie. He is so proud of its success that he says “my chest has become blouse”.The dialogue is among many funny dialogues delivered by Ajay Devgn in hit comedy “Bol Bachchan”. He uses it to describe a proud state of mind. And Ghosh just did that too!
“All of you saying nice things about ‘Kahaani’. I thank you while moonwalking backwards. Extraordinary happiness. My chest has become blouse,” Ghosh posted on Twitter.
“Kahaani” features Vidya Balan in the lead.
Onir impressed with pothole-free Karachi
Filmmaker Onir, who was on a visit to Karachi, loved the food and hospitality there, and hopes Mumbai becomes as pothole-free as the Pakistani city.
“One observation. Totally impressed with the pothole free roads of Karachi. Mumbai when will thee be potholes free,” tweeted Onir.
Onir was there to attend The Social Media Mela 2012 to talk about crowdfunding, a method he used to fund his “I AM” series.
‘Teri shirt da…’ wasn’t for our film: Ekta Kapoor
The song “Teri shirt da main button…” from the film “Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum” could have been a part of an Akshay Kumar movie, had producer Ekta Kapoor not heard it in Meet Brothers’ studio before.
“That song was not supposed to be in our film. We happened to be in Manmeet and Harmeet’s studio, and they were casually telling me that ‘There’s a song we have, but it won’t fit your story.’ They said ‘Akshay paaji might have liked this song and wants to keep it.’ But I said ‘Sunaa toh do (at least make me hear it)’. I heard the song, locked them up, booked it and then left,” Ekta said.
The song has become very popular, and Ekta has popularised it further by playing it on her various TV shows.
- 'I Am' was most difficult to make: Onir - Mar 07, 2012
- Mouli, a shopaholic (TV Snippets) - Jul 03, 2012
- Adult comedy or musical drama - what's your pick this Friday? (IANS Preview) - Jul 24, 2012
- Woman power still far cry in Indian filmdom (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 07, 2012
- Amitabh croons 'Ekla...' for 'Kahaani', promotes it on Twitter, blog - Jan 12, 2012
- Wrong to exploit Mr. Bachchan's love: Sujoy Ghosh - Feb 08, 2012
- Great time for actresses in Indian cinema: Priyanka Chopra - Jun 09, 2012
- Kunal Kohli apes late Vijay Anand's style in 'Uff' - Jun 06, 2012
- Taking magic of Indian cinema to 'film-friendly' Melbourne - Jun 02, 2012
- For Pooja Bhatt, 'Jism 2' director-proof script (Movie Snippets) - Jun 10, 2012
- Priyanka's tributes to Rekha, Shahid's to southern songs - Jun 01, 2012
- Meet Vidya Balan's hero in 'Kahaani' - Mar 13, 2012
- Neha Sharma is Shahid's love interest in 'Teri Meri Kahaani' - May 12, 2012
- 'Kick' not postponed: Shirish Kunder (Movie Snippets) - Dec 29, 2011
- Secret behind Ranveer's six-pack (Movie Snippets) - Nov 15, 2011
Tags: akshay kumar, blouse, bollywood films, dialogue, ekta kapoor, four months, funny dialogues, hain, happiness, harmeet, hospitality, kool, nice things, observation, onir, pothole, potholes, snippets, teri, vidya balan