My attitude in life is reflected in ‘Krishnan…’: Radhika PanditMay 23rd, 2010 - 7:19 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, May 23 (IANS) Kannada film actress Radhika Pandit says her attitude in life is reflected in her upcoming movie “Krishnan Love Story”, in which she is paired opposite Ajay Kumar.
Radhika Pandit is also eagerly awaiting the release “Gaaja Bajaana”, where Tarun is her co-star.
While “Krishnan Love Story”, which is creating a lot of buzz, is directed by Shashank, “Gaaja Bajaana” is directed by Prashanth Raj.
Throwing light on her characters in these films, Radhika Pandit said that her roles in these two films are miles apart. About “Krishnan Love Story” she said: ‘I have an interesting role in this film. I play the role of a slum girl which has given me lot of scope to perform.”
“My attitude in real life is somewhat reflected in the film, as I am always talking non-stop in this film. Shashank is a very good director who gives his heroines ample opportunity to perform.”
Radhika decribes “Gaaja Bajaana” director Prashanth Raj as a “super cool” director who tries to convey all his ideas through discussions and tries to get the best out of all his artists and technicians.
“Prashanth is a man with lot of ideas. He sticks to his script and ideas and wants the film to be entertaining and at the same time natural and straight forward,” Radhika said.
“‘Gaaja Bajaana’ is essentially a fun film. Frankly, we had so much fun on the sets during the making of the film that I am sure the audience would be in splits watching this film,” Radhika said.
Talking about her work, she said: “I have not taken any training in acting, but somehow I am getting good, challenging roles that I can portray well. I think I am lucky in that respect.”
She has started shooting for “Adhdhoori” being directed by Arjun. In this film, Radhika is paired with Dhruva.
Another film she has signed is to be produced by K. Manju which has Diganth in the leading role and is directed by Adarsha.
“The last year has been an active year for me. I got the opportunity to work in two good films - ‘Love Guru’ and ‘Olave Jeevana Lekkachara’. Hopefully I will continue my good journey this year also,” said Radhika.
- Radhika Is Excited To Be A TV Show Host - Aug 20, 2010
- Radhika Pandit In The Film 'Addhoori' - Aug 11, 2010
- Watch 'Gaana Bajana' for Radhika, Tarun (Kannada Movie Review) - Oct 31, 2010
- 'Krishnan Love Story' provides aesthetic entertainment (Kannada Film Review) - Jun 19, 2010
- Kannada actress Radhika on cloud nine after Filmfare award - Aug 02, 2009
- 'Olave Jeevana Lekkachara': will appeal to your intellect (Kannada Film Review) - Jun 14, 2009
- Radhika enjoyed Navratri - Oct 09, 2009
- 'Sagar' - a good timepass! (Kannada Movie Review) - Aug 11, 2012
- 18th Cross ready to release soon - Mar 23, 2010
- 'Krishnan Marriage Story' not so-appealing (Kannada Movie Review) - Jul 17, 2011
- Adhdhoori Is A Touching Love Story - Arjun - Aug 20, 2010
- Radhika Pandit in Krishnan Love Story - Aug 28, 2009
- 'Dabangg' wins five at IIFA; Sonakshi, Ranvir win debut awards (Second Lead) - Jun 26, 2011
- 'Alemari' - watch it for Yogi (Kannada Movie Review) - Mar 10, 2012
- 'Addhuri'- fun film replete with emotions (Kannada Movie Review) - Jun 16, 2012