My anger not behind breakup, says SealJanuary 29th, 2012 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 29 (IANS) Singer Seal has denied reports that his “volcanic temper” is the reason behind the split from wife Heidi Klum, insisting that he is not an angry man.
Seal, who is raising four children - Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and two-year-old Lou - with the German supermodel, announced their split Jan 23.
“I’m not going to sit here and lie to you and say that I don’t get animated… but having a volcanic temper, raising my voice or screaming… at my wife or my children or that being the reason for a breakup… that’s like water off a duck’s back for me, but it’s hurtful… That our kids may come across that piece of information, which just isn’t true…,” contactmusic.com quoted the 48-year-old as saying.
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- I don't use 'potty words' in front of my kids: Heidi Klum - Jan 27, 2011
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- Klum, Seal to renew vows at bridal-themed party - Mar 17, 2010
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011