Murrey wants new prisonJune 19th, 2012 - 7:38 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 19 (IANS) Singer Michael Jackson’s former physician Conrad Murray, who is serving his prison sentence, has requested authorities to shift him to another jail, due to his deteriorating health.
Murray says the jail is taking a toll on his body and he fears dying.
“He wants to serve out his time in the big house because he’s being treated like filth in L.A. County jail — getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a week,” tmz.com quoted Murray’s lawyer as saying.
“As a result of the alleged deprivation, we’re told Murray’s health is failing — his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly … and he’s been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks,” he added
Apparently, Murray says he’s never headaches in the past and is worried it might be a brain tumour.
In 2011, Murray was sentenced to four years in jail after he was found guilty of administering the fatal dose of anaesthetic Propofol, which cost Jackson, the King of Pop, his life in 2009.
- Tito: Murray should be jailed for life - Nov 10, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- Michael Jackson's personal physician convicted of involuntary manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- I didn't kill Jackson, stress did: Conrad Murray - Feb 23, 2012
- Jackson doctor can keep medical license, for now - Jun 15, 2010
- Michael Jackson doctor found guilty of manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Jackson's doctor gets four-year jail term - Nov 30, 2011
- Michael Jackson's son may testify - Jan 02, 2011
- Dr. Conrad Murray's defense to claim MJ gave himself fatal drug overdose - Apr 05, 2010
- Michael Jackson administered drugs himself? - Apr 06, 2010
- Jackson family happy with Murray's verdict - Nov 08, 2011
- Murray's lawyer fights wrongful death suit filed by MJ's father - Oct 12, 2010
- Murray 'ordered over 250 vials of Propofol in months before MJ's death' - Jan 11, 2011
- MJ's dad to file wrongful death suit against Conrad Murray - Mar 25, 2010
- Michael Jackson's last words revealed - Nov 09, 2011
Tags: authorities, big house, brain tumour, conrad, constant headache, fresh air, hair nails, headaches, Health Science, king of pop, l a county jail, lawyer, michael jackson, prison sentence, propofol, singer michael jackson, underwear