Murphy and Edmonds want a ‘Tahiti’ weddingNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
“They’re getting married on 28 December in Tahiti. The wedding will be intimate, with just immediate family and a few friends,” Contactmusic quoted a source, as saying.
Recently, in a ‘Sister 2 Sister’ article, Edmonds revealed she had her heart set on “a romantic, secluded spot outside the United States” for her wedding.
Edmonds divorced singer/songwriter Kenneth ‘Babyface’ Edmonds this year in June.
The pair, desire for a casual ceremony on the island. (ANI)
- Eddie Murphy to marry Edmonds in Tahiti this weekend? - Dec 29, 2007
- Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds wed in French Polynesia - Jan 03, 2008
- Martin Lawrence And Shamicka Gibbs Exchange Vows - Jul 12, 2010
- Eddie Murphy and Rocsi Diaz deny relationship - Jul 16, 2012
- Tracey Edmonds denies Diddy romance reports - May 24, 2008
- Eddie Murphy denies owning an island - Nov 04, 2011
- Eddie Murphy to marry 'before end of the year' - Nov 14, 2007
- David Guetta renews vows - Aug 30, 2012
- It's splitsville for Mraz, Prettyman - Jun 09, 2011
- Ben Harper Files for Divorce from Laura Dern - Oct 12, 2010
- Former Miss Universe says she's blessed - Mar 06, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel secretly married? - Aug 20, 2012
- Eddie Murphys marriage falls apart after just two weeks! - Jan 17, 2008
- Singer Noel Schajris says he sees no sense in getting married - Aug 18, 2011
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: 28 december, babyface, christmas, contactmusic, desire, edmonds, getting married, heart set, immediate family, secluded spot, singer songwriter, sister 2 sister, south pacific island, tahiti wedding