Mum-to-be Kelly Rutherford craves kale and chardJune 2nd, 2009 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 2 (ANI): Kelly Rutherford craves green vegetables during pregnancy.
The Gossip Girl star, who’s expecting her second child, races to market to buy kale and chard.
“I crave a lot of greens when I’m pregnant,” People magazine quoted Rutherford as saying.
“I love kale and chard, so I’ll steam that and then I’ll make an organic turkey burger,” she added.
The actress, who is currently getting divorced from husband Daniel Giersch, says that her second pregnancy feels more relaxed.
“I’m making it a point to rest more,” said Rutherford. (ANI)
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Nick Cannon is gaining weight because of Mariah Carey's cooking - Jan 31, 2011
- Pregnant Mariah can't stop cooking - Jan 31, 2011
- I want another child: Dannii Minogue - Jul 01, 2010
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- Fox goes for weekly facials - Dec 14, 2011
- Gossip Girl star dubbed violent by ex-hubby - Jan 13, 2009
- Kelly Osbourne's grey hair inspired by 'The Golden Girls' - Apr 13, 2012
- Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland Choose to Keep Baby's Sex a Secret - Oct 02, 2010
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Matt Damon's wife pregnant, expecting a baby girl - Oct 12, 2010
- Rachael Ray Stars NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg - Sep 23, 2011
- Mariah Carey craves for fruit - Dec 02, 2010
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011