Mulligan wore rain boots to wed MumfordApril 25th, 2012 - 3:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 25 (IANS) Actress Carey Mullgan kept away from the traditional wedding shoes and wore rain boots for her wedding.
She married folk rocker Marcus Mumford April 21 in the countryside. The actress chose a custom-made cream Prada gown and teamed it up with pink Wellington boots as it started raining during the ceremony, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Guests at the low-key event included Colin Firth, Sienna Miller and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Mulligan and Mumford were childhood pen pals and got engaged in 2011.
- Mulligan weds Mumford - Apr 23, 2012
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Mulligan, Mumford to marry in April - Jan 16, 2012
- Carey Mulligan dating Marcus Mumford? - Mar 28, 2011
- Mulligan engaged to Mumford? - Jul 27, 2011
- Is Carey Mulligan dating Marcus Mumford? - Mar 31, 2011
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- Mulligan to lead Memory Walk - Jun 23, 2012
- Gyllenhaal dating Bilson? - Sep 10, 2010
- Mulligan loves kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Law, Miller to wed in France? - Jun 28, 2010
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Carey Mulligan wants seagull tattoo - Oct 17, 2010
- Sienna Miller-Jude Law: To Get Hitched In Hippy Style With Flower In Hair - Jan 11, 2011
- Watson voted sexiest British actress under 30 - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,