Mugdha plans to light up screen with Neil Nitin MukeshJanuary 24th, 2009 - 9:13 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 24 (IANS) Mugdha Godse, who made her debut in Madhur Bhandarkar’s “Fashion”, describes her “Jail” co-star Neil Nitin Mukesh as “very fair” and says they will light up the screen with their contrasting skin complexions.”I think we’ll light up the screen with our contrasting skin complexion,” Mugdha told IANS.
“Johnny Gaddar” boy Neil returned the compliment and said: “Mugdha is extremely talented, drop-dead gorgeous and dusky.”
Neil and Mugdha are playing important roles in “Jail”, which will be directed by Bhandarkar. According to a source, after playing the highly unconventional model who marries a gay fashion designer in “Fashion”, Mugdha is quite the conventional leading lady in “Jail” with songs and dances.
And though the plot’s focus is on Neil, Mugdha too has been given a meaty role.
“I’m looking forward to doing naach-gana after doing the unconventional stuff in ‘Fashion’. In fact, all the offers coming to me now are of the same variety, which is surprising considering I did none of that in my first film,” Mugdha said.
Has she seen Neil’s film? “Oh yes. I saw ‘Johnny Gaddar’. He is very talented. Very….fair!”
Though Mugdha is reluctant to talk about it until the Percept Picture Company makes a formal announcement, it’s reliably learnt that the production house has signed her for another film after “Jail”.
- No Naach-Gana, Only Ramp-Walking For Neil and Mugdha At IIFA - Jun 12, 2009
- Nude scene in 'Jail' won't offend moms: Neil Mukesh (Interview) - Oct 21, 2009
- Mugdha Godse turns painter - Sep 11, 2012
- Sugar-free sweets for friends on Diwali, says Mugdha - Nov 04, 2010
- Mugdha Godse game for item numbers - Oct 25, 2010
- Walking on ramp has become a cliche: Mugdha Godse - Aug 08, 2011
- Neil Nitin Mukesh promotes 'Jail' in Mumbai - Nov 01, 2009
- Neil's first screen kiss with Deepika Padukone - Jul 30, 2010
- Freida Pinto thanks mentor Barry John for success (Film Snippets) - Jan 29, 2009
- 'Jail' not based on Sanjay Dutt's life: Madhur Bhandarkar - Feb 16, 2009
- Characters more important for Madhur than actors - Apr 17, 2010
- 'Help' Has The Same Feel As An International Horror Film" - Mugdha - Jun 25, 2010
- You'll soon see me in a romantic role: Neil Mukesh - Apr 03, 2010
- Birthday wishes, blessings galore for Neil Nitin Mukesh - Jan 15, 2011
- I am glad that my first film flopped -Madhur Bhandarkar - Nov 06, 2009
Tags: co star, compliment, dances, debut, drop dead gorgeous, fashion designer, formal announcement, gay fashion, jan 24, leading lady, madhur bhandarkar, meaty role, mugdha godse, mumbai, nitin mukesh, percept picture company, skin complexion