MTV Sued by ‘Smelly Old Man’ for Rob Dyrdek CommentsOctober 22nd, 2010 - 1:37 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Oct 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The “Smelly Old Man” who was made fun by Rob Dyrek has decided to sue MTV for $25,000 because of the ridicule he faced, which was aired without his permission, at the hands of the reality television star and skateboarder.
In a report from TMZ, it was revealed that during an incident which occurred on “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory”, the unidentified man was mocked as the crew and Rob pretended to be looking around for a smelly odor. The man, who was also made fun of for the way he walks, and he suffers from spinal stenosis.
He states that ever since the episode, friends, and family as well as other people have made fun of him, and buying him air freshener. MTV had no comment.
- MTV & Dickhouse Productions sued by 'Smelly old man' - Oct 22, 2010
- Pal rules out John Mayer, Jessica Simpson reunion - Jul 30, 2009
- Skateboarder Flees Following San Diego's Comercia Bank Heist - Jul 19, 2010
- Robber rode skateboard to banks in Mexico - Feb 01, 2012
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- Conman dupes by posing as cop, held - Jun 19, 2012
- Man killed in Delhi - Nov 18, 2011
- WWE Smackdown: "Lita" and Edge's Surprise Visit - Apr 23, 2011
- Skateboard Bandit Flees With Money From San Diego Bank - Jul 19, 2010
- Rob Kardashian arrested, released - Mar 26, 2012
- Garfield designed '...Spider-Man' skateboard - Jun 30, 2012
- Robert Pattionson's Lock Of Hair In Fan's Wish List - Oct 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen apologises to Kutcher - Feb 22, 2012
- North Korean robbed of $100,000 in Moscow - Jul 18, 2012
- Skateboarder Flees After Committing Bank Heist in San Diego - Jul 19, 2010
Tags: air freshener, episode friends, fantasy factory, friends and family, mtv, old man, reality television, ridicule, rob dyrdek, rob dyrek, skateboarder, spinal stenosis, television star, tmz, unidentified man