Mrs. And Mr. Sharma Allahabad Wale Is Rajesh’s First Solo!May 29th, 2010 - 3:46 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 29, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):”Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale’ has already earned appreciation for its concept and the lead pair’s comic timing. Rajesh, who shot to fame with his quirky comic sense in “Sarabhai VS Sarabhai’, with his brilliance acting, shocked us when he revealed that “Mrs. and Mr. Sharma…’ was his first solo hero show in ten years.
He has always been a part of multi starrer programs like “Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai’, “Baa Bahu aur Baby’ and “Comedy Circus’ but finally got an opportunity to showcase his talent with the major chunk in his hand. Rajesh says that in 10 long years, he finally got a solo “Mrs. and Mr. Sharma…’ where he dominates the screen. The thought makes him nervous but this is the right time when he plans to exploit the opportunity in his hand at his best.
Talking about his character, Rajesh said that this story is a tasteful comedy wherein a middle class couple moves from a small city to a big city and how they adjust to their surroundings. His character is that of an idealistic husband who is loyal to his wife and gives her enough space. The romance shown is very beautiful.
Rajesh said that he had no qualms working in multi starrer shows earlier as he could still managed to create his niche and the audience still remembers him in his previous roles. He believes that comedy gives an actor enough space to explore various dimensions. Rajesh is all set to prove himself even as a solo performer and with the kind of talent he has, we are sure he will create a hit this time too…isn’t it Mr. Sharma!
- 'Mrs. & Mr. Sharma' my first solo hero serial: Rajesh Kumar - May 27, 2010
- Comedy on full swing with 'Mrs.& Mr.Sharma Allahabad wale' - May 16, 2010
- Anjan Srivastava To Join SAB's 'Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabad Wale' - Jul 29, 2010
- What's common between Divyanka and Rajesh Kumar? - May 20, 2010
- Divyanka happy with her typical Indian woman image - May 18, 2010
- 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' won't come back: Deven Bhojani - May 16, 2012
- Daily soaps have become a habit: Deven Bhojani - Jun 24, 2012
- SAB TV Ready To Welcome Mrs. Tendulkar! - Dec 29, 2010
- Small screen competition makes it tough, says hit producer - Mar 26, 2011
- Bishwanath Basu Turns Funnyman Again - Dec 06, 2010
- Indian people are not adventurous: J.D. Majethia (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Indians not open to adventure, says Mathejia - Jan 09, 2012
- I auditioned for Oscar-nominated Roland Joffe: Tusshar Kapoor - May 08, 2011
- SRK in I hate Luv Storys! - May 24, 2010
- Shruti Haasan Likely To Star Opposite Udhayanidhi Stalin In Her Next! - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: allahabad, baa bahu aur baby, brilliance, chunk, class couple, comedy circus, comic sense, comic timing, enough space, hero, middle class, mr sharma, niche, qualms, rajesh, right time, showcase, solo performer, surroundings, wale