Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1November 20th, 2010 - 1:20 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 19, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Direction: David Yates.
Cast: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and others. Time: 2 Hrs 25 mins.
Today we saw the release of seventh and the final novel in the Harry Potter series.
The film is all that the Harry Potter series is set to be a magical world with everything happening for the sake of magic. However it is set away from the school of magic and is all about the adventures of the three protagonists Harry, Ron and Hermione as they set out in search of the Horcruxes, the keys that are responsible for Voldermort’s immortality.
The Hogwarts background is done away with in this movie, as Dumbledore is dead and the ministry of magic is no longer allowed to thrive in Hogwarts. Thus, the adventures of the three begin. On the way to look for Horcruxes, Harry and his two friends accidently stumble on to the Deathly Hallows secret legend. According to the tale if the legend would come true then Voldermort could ultimately get hold of the power that he has been looking for all these years.
Thus it becomes very important for Harry and his two friends to quickly find the Horcruxes.
In the process Harry has to forget everything dear to him including his love for Ginny Weasely. However the road to the adventurous hunt for the Horcruxes there are moments of jealousy amongst the three friends, doubts, and ultimate victory of love.
Thus the adventures unfold with not a dull moment and which makes the viewer want to see the part II as soon as possible to know how Harry and his friends ultimately win over the evil forces.
Certainly the 2 hrs and up movie deserves a watch.
- Preview Of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I: Creepy And Nerve-Racking - Nov 13, 2010
- Will Harry Potter Be Able To Defeat The So-Called Immortal Lord Voldemort? - Nov 20, 2010
- India Eagerly Waiting For Upcoming Harry Potter Flick - Nov 10, 2010
- Preview Of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I: Spine-Chilling And Splendid - Nov 18, 2010
- 'Harry Potter 6' - the darkest of them all (IANS Film Review; Rating:***) - Jul 17, 2009
- Fans dress in cloaks, hats to theatres for Potter farewell - Jul 16, 2011
- Harry Potter movie studio tour to open in 2012 - Mar 05, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe Does Not Want To Leave London! - Nov 16, 2010
- Rupert Grint Goes All Out To Promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Sep 22, 2010
- "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" Part 1 Trailer Intrigues Fans - Sep 23, 2010
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants To Work With Emma Watson Again - Dec 01, 2010
- Review 2: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows -Part 1 (2010) - Nov 22, 2010
- Harry Potter : Glimpses From The Past! - Nov 22, 2010
- Emma Watson Returns To What She Is Best At, Playing Hermione Granger - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: daniel radcliffe, daniel radcliffe emma watson, daniel radcliffe emma watson rupert grint, david yates, dull moment, dumbledore, emma watson rupert grint, evil forces, harry potter and the deathly hallows, harry potter series, harry ron and hermione, immortality, magical world, protagonists, ron and hermione, rupert grint, school of magic, three friends, two friends, weasely