Movie premieres makes Kristen Stewart hyperJune 29th, 2010 - 12:21 am ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart says she becomes hyper after the premiere of her movies.
“By the end of the day I actually get really hyper, because it’s then that I have my own time. You end up staying up all night and then screwing your morning the next day because you need time to yourself,” contactmusic.com quoted Kristen as saying.
Kristen is busy promoting her upcoming movies. She appeared at the Los Angles premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” Thursday and new drama “Welcome to the Rileys” Friday.
- Stewart in pain thanks to high-heels - Jun 28, 2010
- Kristen Stewart says her feet are taking the brunt of her fame - Jun 29, 2010
- Kristen Stewart hates dressing up - Jul 02, 2010
- I don't want to be Angelina Jolie: Kristen Stewart - Jul 03, 2010
- "Eclipse" Premiere Attracts Celebrities - Jun 30, 2010
- Bella's character well written: Kristen Stewart - Jul 06, 2010
- Vampires are very sexy: Kristen Stewart - May 15, 2011
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Kristen Stewart unsure about 'Twilight 4' - Feb 19, 2010
- Doing sex scene with Stewart was scary: Pattinson - Mar 19, 2012
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Kristen Stewart named highest paid actress - Jun 20, 2012
- 'Never want to be as famous as Kristen Stewart' - Feb 29, 2012
- Kristen Stewart denies reports of performing in theatre - Jun 15, 2010