Moustache made Daniel Radcliffe feel ‘very manly’November 14th, 2007 - 10:14 am ICT by admin
However, he said that besides feeling manly with the moustache, he also felt itchy because of it.
“It made me feel very manly but it itched like mad. Unfortunately I couldn’t grow my own in time,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
In the meantime the actor is getting set to make his Broadway debut with his highly acclaimed play Equus.
Radcliffe plays a disturbed youngster who blinds horses in Peter Shaffer’s play, and hopes that it will be a hit on Broadway as it was at West End.
“If we can get a straight play to really succeed in a world of theatre that is so besieged by musicals, that would be a real achievement and I think the time is absolutely right to do it there,” he said. (ANI)
- Daniel Radcliffe all set to bring his star magic to Broadway musical - Mar 14, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway - Apr 18, 2010
- 'Potter' success cannot be repeated: Radcliffe - Mar 19, 2011
- Radcliffe to play doctor in TV drama - May 02, 2012
- Robert Pattinson envious of Daniel Radcliffe - May 25, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Danielle Radcliffe bags Broadway awards for Equus performance - Jul 14, 2009
- A twirl, a shine...moustache magic in Bollywood - Mar 31, 2011
- Matt Damon Wears False Sideburns In True Grit - Dec 28, 2010
- Robert Pattinson envies Daniel Radcliffe's theatre career - May 25, 2010
- Jayam Ravi’s Moustached Look A Must For His Director! - Dec 13, 2010
- Dan Radcliffe wants to get tattooed - Jul 15, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe lands top theatre gongs - May 28, 2009
- Rupert Grint nervous during first sex scene - Apr 18, 2010
- Radcliffe keen to play character from Shakespear's book - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: 18 year old, absolutely right, besieged, blinds, broadway debut, daniel radcliffe, equus radcliffe, facial hair, failed effort, moustache, musicals, old star, on broadway, peter shaffer, tv drama, west end, whiskers, world war one, youngster