Mottola, Thalia welcomes baby boyJune 28th, 2011 - 2:31 am ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Music mogul Tommy Mottola has become a father for a fourth time after his Mexican superstar wife Thalia gave birth to a baby boy.
The couple welcomed a son weighing seven pounds, 3.2 kilograms, in New York, this Saturday, and a representative confirmed the happy news to the New York Post’s gossip column Page Six, saying, “All are well and they couldn’t be any happier.”
The little boy’s name is yet to be revealed.
Mottola, who divorced pop superstar Mariah Carey in 1998 and married the Latina singer in 2000, has two children, Michael and Sarah, from a previous relationship, as well as a three-year-old daughter, Sabrina, with Thalia.
- Mexican actress gives birth to second child (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Tommy Mottola's life story set for documentary - Jul 26, 2011
- Mariah Carey's ex to pen memoir - Oct 05, 2010
- Mexican singer releases her autobiography - Nov 03, 2011
- Mariah Carey's ex Tommy Mottola to pen memoir - Oct 05, 2010
- Mariah Carey drew on her hell with ex-hubby for Precious role - Jan 31, 2010
- I was mentally and emotionally abused: Mariah Carey - Nov 05, 2009
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon throw 'pink and blue' baby shower - Mar 08, 2011
- Mariah Carey pens song for Obama - Jun 17, 2012
- Simon Cowell wants Tommy Mottola as judge on US X Factor - Jan 16, 2010
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon welcome twins on wedding anniversary - May 01, 2011
- Mariah Carey reveals domestic abuse - Nov 06, 2009
- Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Expecting A Girl And A Boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Carey expecting boy and girl - Feb 02, 2011