Motley Crue singer Vince Neil charged with misdemeanor offenses in Las VegasApril 6th, 2011 - 1:04 am ICT by BNO News
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (BNO NEWS) — Motley Crue singer Vince Neil on Tuesday was charged with two misdemeanor offenses in relation to a March incident at the Las Vegas Hilton.
According to Las Vegas Review Journal, Clark County prosecutors charged the 50-year-old rock star with battery-domestic violence and disorderly conduct after he allegedly poked his girlfriend and others.
On March 24, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department was called to the Hilton Hotel in response to a disturbance complaint involving Motley Crue’s front man. Security said that Neil, his ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs and others had an incident on the first floor of the hotel.
Tuesday’s criminal complaint accuses Neil of poking his finger into the chest of Jacobs. In addition, the singer allegedly cursed, poked and pointed at his former girlfriend and her two friends.
Jacobs, an entertainment reporter, allegedly had a bruise due to the rock star’s poking. She and Neil broke up in March after a seven-month relationship. Niel’s attorney said that he will plead not guilty of the charges.
The Motley Crue singer claimed to have given up alcohol and drugs but he has been seen partying in and around Las Vegas. On February 25, he was released from Clark County jail after serving 10 days for driving under the influence (DUI) near the Las Vegas Strip.
Neil is scheduled to appear in Las Vegas Justice Court on May 2. The singer served prison time due to a vehicular manslaughter conviction in California.
- Motley Crue singer Vince Neil arrested on DUI charges - Jun 28, 2010
- Vince Neil Did Not Assault Jessica Radovicz Says Hotel Representative - Sep 12, 2010
- Vince Neil of 'Motley Crue' Arraignment on DUI Charges - Oct 11, 2010
- Motley Crue Frontman Vince Neil Jailed in Vegas for DUI - Jun 28, 2010
- Rock star Vince Neil arraigned for DUI - Oct 11, 2010
- Paris Hilton arrested for possesion of cocaine in Las Vegas - Aug 28, 2010
- Vince Neil cleared of assault accusations in the video footage - Sep 12, 2010
- Vince Neil begins his jail sentence - Feb 16, 2011
- No special treatment for Hilton, say police - Aug 31, 2010
- Socialite Paris Hilton offered plea deal in her drug bust - Sep 18, 2010
- Plea Deal Likely To Keep Paris Hilton Out Of Jail - Sep 20, 2010
- Arrest warrant reissued for boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - Dec 17, 2010
- Mayweather spends night in jail for assaulting security guard - Dec 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton to serve 1yr probation after plea deal in cocaine arrest case - Sep 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton pleads guilty to cocaine possession - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: alcohol and drugs, bno, clark county jail, clark county prosecutors, criminal complaint, domestic violence, entertainment reporter, former girlfriend, hilton hotel, las vegas hilton, las vegas justice court, las vegas review journal, manslaughter conviction, metropolitan police department, misdemeanor offenses, prison time, singer vince neil, vegas review journal, vehicular manslaughter, vince neil