Motherhood tough job, says Hilary DuffMarch 28th, 2012 - 6:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 28 (IANS) Actress Hilary Duff, who recently gave birth to a son, says being a mother is not a joke.
The 24-year-old and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed their first child, son Luca Cruz, March 20, and Hilary admits it’s been hard work, reports contactmusic.com.
“4am … Sleepy eyed. Feeding baby … whew this job is no joke,” she tweeted.
“Luca fed! Mamma fed! Time to do it all again in 2 hours! Oh how life has changed! In such a wonderful way,” she wrote further.
But the star has been getting plenty of help from friends and family, including her elder sister Haylie.
“Haylie came over to make yummy kale salad and truffle devil eggs. I think it’s more about her getting time with Luca, but I’ll take it,” she said.
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Duff a lucky mother - Apr 18, 2012
- Duff trying to lose baby weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Duff joins Johnson for charity project - Apr 14, 2012
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Duff helps homeless - Aug 30, 2011
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Alba sends gifts for Duff's baby - Apr 06, 2012
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Duff overwhelmed with baby shower - Feb 07, 2012
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012