Motherhood is Dannii Minogue’s priorityApril 30th, 2010 - 1:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Singer Dannii Minogue, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kris Smith, says she wants to focus on motherhood and nothing else this year.
She thinks that Smith, a former rugby player, will be a “perfect husband”.
“We have talked about it, but this year is just hectic, it’s crazy. So there’s nothing planned. I never thought this would happen to me, it’s going to be such a big shock and a change,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“You think you’re going to have it all under control, but your world goes upside down - in a good way. I’ll just be concentrating on being a mum. That’s what I’ll be focusing on,” she added.
Minogue, who recently launched her Project D clothing line in London, is also working on her autobiography.
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- Dannii Minogue's thyroid problem - Oct 11, 2011
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Motherhood has changed my dressing sense: Dannii Minogue - Sep 07, 2010
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's son controls her life - Mar 04, 2011
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's 'massive' family plan - Oct 07, 2010
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Minogue wants dresses with flattering arms - Jun 29, 2011
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012