Motherhood has made me a better person: Sandra BullockMarch 1st, 2011 - 4:10 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 1 (ANI): After a highly publicized divorce from ex Jesse James, Sandra Bullock credits life as a new mom with helping her become a better person.
While her ex has continued to land himself into the tabloids, getting engaged to his rebound-romance Kat Von D and announcing plans to release a memoir, Bullock has focused on being a mom, reports the New York Daily News.
“It’s made me a better person,” she told NBC’s Maria Menounos about her new life.
“I’m more patient and accommodating. I really appreciate where I am.”
A lot has happened since Sandra Bullock took home the Oscar for Best Actress at last year’s Academy Awards.
The ‘Blind Side’ actress, 46, has since taken some time off from acting to focus on her son.
“I just did my first day of work in over a year and a half on Friday,” she said. (ANI)
- Jesse James misses his adopted son - May 04, 2011
- Sandra Bullock Shows Off Brave Face As Ex-Hubby Announces His Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Von D refuses to remove tattoo of ex-boyfriend - Jul 29, 2011
- Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James engaged to Kat Von D - Jan 21, 2011
- Bullock's ex-hubby determined to marry Kat Von - Jun 20, 2011
- Jesse James, Kat Von D make first public appearance together - Sep 04, 2010
- Jesse James says that he had an abusive childhood - May 03, 2011
- Bullock's ex set to tie knot with his best friend - Jan 21, 2011
- Jesse James And Kat Von D Announce Their Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Donny Deutsch Calls Jesse James "Low-Life" - Jan 28, 2011
- I would forgive Kat if she cheats: Jesse James - May 07, 2011
- It's splitsville for Jesse James, Kat Von D - Jul 27, 2011
- Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James writing memoir - Feb 22, 2011
- Divorce has made me a better person: Sandra Bullock - Mar 01, 2011
- Sandra Bullock Receives Love & Support From All - Mar 21, 2010
Tags: academy awards, best actress, better person, blind side, divorce, jesse james sandra, jesse james sandra bullock, maria menounos, memoir, motherhood, nbc, new mom, new york daily news, rebound, romance, sandra bullock, tabloids, york daily news