Moss was ‘detrimental’ to Doherty: BabyShambles drummerNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:26 am ICT by admin
“When Kate was with Pete that was all everybody cared about, and our music suffered. Kate was detrimental to the band,”Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“It was all about the lead singer and his girlfriend, not the rest of the band,” he added.
The drummer added that after the couple broke up, the band is doing much better and Doherty has also become focussed towards the band.
“Since she’s gone we’ve surprised ourselves at how well we’re doing. Pete’s much more focused now.
“There’s no way we would be invited to play at MTV with the likes of Snoop Dogg if we were how we were when Kate was still around,” he said.
Moss and Doherty ended their romance in July this year. (ANI)
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Moss moves out of house filled with Doherty's memories - Nov 14, 2007
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Pete Doherty stops taking drugs - Feb 18, 2012
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Doherty to pen novel on troubled life - Apr 17, 2012
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Pete Doherty denies cocaine charge - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss joins Performing Rights Society - Sep 28, 2009
- Pete Doherty to tell all about Kate Moss, drugs in new book - Aug 16, 2008